After many, many long weeks of hard work and waiting, we have TWO community stop buses for our school! We have two buses, the Apple Bus and the Banana Bus. The Apple Bus picks up at Southeast Middle school at 7:25 am. The Banana Bus picks up at Goodwood Library at 7:30 am.
These buses work like this:
1. You bring your child to the stop.
2. You wait with your child and others for the bus.
3. Your child boards the bus and it heads directly for us and Mayfair.
1. You go to the community stop.
2. You wait for the bus with other parents/guardians.
3. Your chld boards the bus at school (and Mayfair), and it heads directly to the stop.
This is an answer to those parents who don't want their children riding a transfer bus. Remember that we do still have several direct buses and if your child is assigned to a direct bus already they cannot be added to the community stop.
How do I sign my child up?
Send an email to email@example.com and request your child be added to one of the two buses. Specify which bus. You will receive an email when your child is added to the route and you will need to let the school know when you plan to have your child start riding.
I see children on the bus with ID cards. Where is my child's?
The district is in the process of distributing these cards. They are given directly to the bus drivers who give them to the students. If and when we get more information about a final distribution date, we will let you know.
Download the EBR School System App from the App Store. Skip the registration part and go to additional apps. Select BRCVPA from the dropdown. Menu. Be sure to enable push notifications!